There are only nine more days until Christmas! This post is dedicated to makeup for a Christmas party or for Christmas day. The makeup look that I created is subtle but still festive and glam! I always like to amp up the sparkle during this time of year and of course it wouldn’t be a holiday look in my without a bright lip! Keep reading to see how I created the look.
Step 1: Apply foundation and concealerStep 2: Apply blush and contour lightlyStep 3: Fill in and shape browsStep 4: Apply shimmery champagne shade to the lid and inner corner, a mid-toned matte shade to the crease, and a shimmery silver to the lower lash lineSteStep 5: Apply false lashes, a thin line of liquid liner (to cover the line of the lashes), and mascara to your bottom lashesStep 6: Finish the look off with a bright lipstickProducts used:
- Cover FX Mineral Foundation
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer
- Nicka K Cocoa Powder (contour)
- MAC Lovejoy Blush
- Kat Von D Monarch Palette (Telepathy on lids & inner corner, Summerfly in crease, Delaney on bottom lash line)
- Ardell Demi 120 Lashes with Duo Lash Glue
- Kat Von D Ink Liner
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
- L’Oreal Exclusive Collection Lipstick in Frieda’s Red 405
I hope you’ve enjoyed this look! I really love this red lip, it has a pink undertone and is a nice change from a berry lip or a traditional brick red.