Happy Friday everyone! This is the last of my Halloween posts! I’m super sad about that because they’ve been so much fun to create, but I’m also really excited to share this one with you! This look is based on Frankenstein’s bride.
Fun fact: in the novel by Mary Shelley Frankenstein is not the monster but the doctor. However, for the purposes of this post we’re going to forego literary correctness to make things easier.
Keep reading for a step-by-step tutorial!
- Apply a thin layer of white cream makeup to give a dead effect.
- Create dark bold eyebrows.
- Add a smokey green toned eye shadow to the eyes and lashes if you want to wear them.
- Use a red cream makeup or red liner to draw a line on the side of your face following the natural contour.
- Create notches all along the line.
- Use a darker red and black color to darken and add dimension to the notches and lines.
- Add screws to your face by molding them out of scar wax, coloring them in with eye shadow and liner, and attach them using spirit gum.
- Apply a bruised/dark plum lipstickBtw the lip color that I’m wearing is Transylvania by NYX, it came out looking way more patchy on camera than it did in person. I did two full coats, so if you’re using this NYX lip cream you may want to do three.
That’s all folks! I hope you’ve enjoyed these posts!!!