Hello everyone! Today marks the first Halloween post of the season!!! Woohoo!If you’ve been around for awhile you will know that I love everything that is spooky, creepy, and scary. So October is my jam lol.
I’ve always loved the story of Little Red Riding Hood, but I decided to amp up the spook factor for this look and go for a costume that was based on how Little Red would look if she had gotten a few slashes from the wolf when she encountered him. Keep reading to see how I created this look!
- Spirit Gum
- Scar Wax
- A Bruise Wheel or Red Cream Makeup
- Fake Blood
- A Few Toothpicks
- A Plastic knife of Or Smoothing Tool
- Makeup Brushes
Below is a step by step guide and there are some close up of the makeup and the outfit that I paired with it!
2. Smooth it down, fray the ends, and use a toothpick to create a deep line in the center of each scar.
3. Apply a liquid foundation over the scars.
4. Use a bright red cream makeup in the center of the scar.
5. Use a darker red lightly on the outer portions of the scar.
6. Place your fake blood in the center of the scar.
7. Blend it all and add touches of the dark red on the outside of the scars.
8. Put your cape on and you’re done!
That’s all for this post! I hope you guys have enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed playing dress up haha!