During the fall I adore wearing rich brown colors on my eyes and dark lips. Today I thought that I would share some pictures of my ideal fall makeup look as well as the products that use to get this look.
My favorite part is the lips. I mixed a matte lipstick and a black eyeliner in order to get this deep wine color but you could just use one product ( I’ve been dying to get my hands on the NYX matte lip cream in Transylvania).
1. Maybelline Color Sensational in Divine Wine
2. MAC Eye Kohl in Feline
3. MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Brown Script
4. MAC Eyeshadow in Antiqued
5. Dark Brown Eyeliner
(I forgot to put it in the picture but I used Maybelline Rocket Mascara on my lashes)
6. Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Crushed Walnut
7. No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation
8. MAC Studio Finish Concealer
9. Nicka K Pressed Bronzing Powder
Thanks for reading! Love you all lots xoxo