Check out this hilariously truthful article that my close friend Jayson wrote for Thought Catalog!
1. Say that you love Holden Caulfield, and that The Catcher in the Rye is your favorite book.
2. Reveal Game of Thrones spoilers.
3. Take the last piece of pizza.
4. Play Devil’s Advocate all the time.
5. Chew loudly and/or with your mouth open.
6. Humble brag.
7. Tell insider jokes in front of people that are outside of the group. Be sure to coyly say “INSIDER” when they look at you funny.
8. Call other people’s best friend your best friend.
9. Talk about your kids. Sneak stories about them into the conversation whenever possible.
10. Say that you don’t like Breaking Bad or The Wire.
11. Flake out on your plans at the last minute. Sending a casual text is the best way to go about doing this.
12. Never be on-time for anything.
13. Tell stories about yourself that aren’t…
View original post 426 more words