Ok guys, so for today’s post I thought I would do something a little bit different and fun. As it’s Monday I thought that I would use one of the popular cyber tags and create a Man Crush Monday post! When I decided to do this there was no doubt in my mind who I would be writing about. Yep, just as the title says, I’m talking about MTV’s Teen Wolf breakout star Dylan O’Brien. If you haven’t seen Teen Wolf You may have seen Dylan in The Internship opposite Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson, or the romantic film The First Time. Though he’s only 22, he has proved that he’s got some serious acting chops and helped turn MTV’s first supernatural drama into a global hit.
If you haven’t seen any of his works you may be thinking why are so many people buzzing about this young actor as of late? I’m here to tell you it’s because he is the PERFECT human! I am not joking, and this is not a drill. He is charming, down-to-earth, an amazingly diverse actor, and has perfect comedic timing. Not convinced yet? Keep reading and I guarantee that you’ll be switching over to the dark before you stop scrolling to the bottom of this page.
Be careful, there is some serious cuteness ahead. Below is a list of a select few times that Dylan O’Brien has reduced me to a puddle of goo and giggles!
1. When he busted these funky moves.
2. The time that he wore glasses and looked even more adorable than he usually does.
3. His performance as “void Stiles” that literally gave me chills, and made the TW fans along with the rest of world realize that he brought way more than comedic relief to his role as Stiles.
4. Sterek. Because let’s be honest, the two of them in one ship means that I’m on board.
5. All of the times that we’ve witnessed his adorkable friendship with Tyler Posey.
6. When he held this puppy and there was just an unacceptable amount of preciousness in one photo.
7. When he put on a suit and was suave as hell.
8. Evey time he’s cried and all of his fans wished that it was possible to snuggle someone through a tv.
9. When he gave us his most irresistible come hither look.
10. When I went into the future and saw his amazingly moving performance in the upcoming the dystopian thriller The Maze Runner alongside the beautiful and talented Kaya Scodelario.
If you still haven’t joined the millions of fans that have been won over by the graces of Dylan O’Brien then just you wait, he’s going places and the premier of The Maze Runner is going to shoot him into super-stardom. Let’s just hope he remembers all of his loyal fans who even loved him when he was singing the Spice Girls on Youtube!